View the complete version here: www.amazon.com/dp/1533408491
Previous: 2-352: Consolidations
2-354. Reorganization usually is conducted concurrently with consolidation. It consists of actions taken to prepare units for follow-on operations. As with consolidation, unit leaders plan and prepare for reorganization as they conduct TLP. Unit leaders ensure the following actions are conducted:
- Provide essential medical treatment and evacuate casualties as necessary.
- Treat and evacuate wounded detainees and process the remainder of detainees.
- Cross-level personnel and adjust task organization as required to support the next phase or mission.
- Conducts resupply operations, including rearming and refueling.
- Redistribute ammunition.
- Conduct required maintenance.
- Continue improvement of defensive positions as necessary.
Next: 2-355: Continuing Operations
Go Back To: U.S. Army FM 3-21.8: The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad