Previous: 5-105: Phase 1 – Far Recognition Signal
5-106. Before initiating movement to the linkup point, the forces must coordinate necessary tactical information including the following:
- The known enemy situation.
- Mission Command Systems, if equipped, filter setting and address book commonality.
- Type and number of friendly vehicles and number of vehicles equipped with Mission Command Systems.
- Disposition of stationary forces (if either unit is stationary).
- Routes to the linkup point and rally point, if any.
- Direct and indirect fire control measures.
- Near recognition signals.
- Communications information.
- Sustainment responsibilities and procedures.
- Finalized location of the linkup point and rally points, if any.
- Special coordination, such as those covering maneuver instructions or requests for medical support.