View the complete version here: www.amazon.com/dp/1533408491
Previous: 6-36: Coordination
6-37. In planning for departure of friendly lines, the leader should consider the following sequence of actions:
- Making contact with friendly guides at the contact point.
- Moving to a coordinated initial rally point just inside friendly lines.
- Completing final coordination.
- Moving to and through the passage point.
- Establishing a security-listening halt beyond the friendly unit’s final protective fires.
Next: 6-38: Patrol Base Activities
Go Back To: U.S. Army FM 3-21.8: The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad