View the complete version here: www.amazon.com/dp/1533408491
Previous: 7-4: Platoon Sergeant
7-5. Squad leader sustainment duties include:
- Ensuring Soldiers perform proper maintenance on all assigned equipment.
- Ensuring Soldiers maintain personal hygiene.
- Compiling personnel and logistics reports of the platoon and submitting them to the platoon sergeant as directed or in accordance with unit SOP.
- Obtaining supplies, equipment (except Class VIII), and mail from the platoon sergeant and ensuring proper distribution.
- Cross-leveling supplies and equipment throughout the squad.
Note. It is vital the squad leader ensures all squad members carry their own improved first aid kit to sustain survivability.
Next: 7-6: Combat Lifesaver
Go Back To: U.S. Army FM 3-21.8: The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad